Franchise OpportunityOwn the fitness industry’s most dynamic brand when you franchise with Vibe Ride!
Learn more about the franchise opportunity
Review our franchise deck and our website to see if Vibe Ride is the right brand for your franchising needs. Then, submit your information in the contact form and someone with the Vibe Ride Franchising team will reach out to you or contact us directly at [email protected].
Will I receive training?
Yes – Don’t spin your wheels! Franchising with Vibe Ride saves you time and money. We will provide franchisees with the following business training and certifications:
- Human Resources: how to select and train a great team.
- Management: front desk management, studio maintenance, membership sales,scheduling, corporate wellness, events, etc.
- Marketing: social media, direct marketing, public relation, brand strategy and awareness.
- Certifications: NASM and AFFAA recognized certification programs.
- Studio location and buildout: assistance with real estate selection, contactor selection, build-out and landlord/tenant negotiations.
- Financing: assistance with obtaining the financing needed to open a new studio.
The Vibe Ride Franchising team will also make periodic visits to your studio to continue all aspects of development and training.
How much does Vibe Ride® cost?
The Franchise Fee is $30,000, then there is ongoing revenue fee of 6%-12% per month, as well as a 1% marketing fee.
Is there an opportunity to acquire more than one Vibe Ride®?
Absolutely! There is plenty of opportunity to secure multiple units for qualified candidates. We prefer at least a 20 mile radius between each current Vibe Ride location.
What does Vibe Ride® look for in potential franchisees?
As many diverse, beautiful variations exist in our customers, Vibe Ride strives to ensure that our family of franchisees comes from various backgrounds as well. Vibe Ride looks for owners with a strong commitment to fitness and the community in which they serve. Owners should have the following qualities: financial ability, strong work ethic, marketing abilities, technologically savvy, management skills and a friendly demeanor. Vibe Ride reserves the right to perform background checks on all potential franchisees.