Vibe Ride Indoor cycling certification is the only rhythm-based indoor cycling certification that includes performance technology training. This certification founded by successful studio owners who know how to teach methods designed to enhance fitness performance, and to make your classes stand out from traditional cycling classes. This is the perfect certification if you are looking to enhance your fitness career, bring a unique style to your studio, or simply optimize your cardio workouts. The next workshop will be announced soon!
In addition to earning continuing education units for NASM and AFAA you will:
- Learn how to ride to the beat to create an unforgettable class
- Command higher pay for an accredited and recognizable certification
- Develop unique playlists, and learn how use music to motivate the class
- Perform drills, jumps, and pair upper-body movements to pedal strokes and music beats in perfect sync
- Ensure the safety of your riders
- Understand the importance of and best practices for engaging your riders and marketing your classes
Upcoming certification workshops
On August 11, 2018, Vibe Ride Grant Park studio in Atlanta Georgia, located at 519 Memorial Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30312 will be hosting a certification workshop from 12:30pm-6pm. SIGN-UP!
Please wear workout attire and bring cycling shoes if you have them. Please also bring a towel, water, headphones, music on a mobile device (it can be your cell phone) and pen and paper. You may also want to pack a snack.