1lb Brussels Sprouts
½ head cauliflower
1 small onion
4 cloves of garlic
1 medium bunch of asparagus
1 lb wild salmon
Salt & Pepper to taste
Small slivers of butter
- Preheat oven to 450
- Place cookie sheet into oven to allow it to preheat along with the oven
- Prepare vegetables by quartering the Brussels sprouts, coring and cutting the cauliflower into florets, rough slicing the onion and garlic and trimming (or snapping) the ends off the asparagus. Place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil in the bowl, add a little salt and pepper.
- Use hands to flip and coat the vegetables with olive oil.
- Carefully take the pan out of the oven and place vegetables on the cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Allow vegetables to cook for 15min
- While vegetables are cooking prepare salmon filets by seasoning the tops with small slivers of butter, minced garlic, parsley, oregano and a small amount of salt and pepper
- After 15min add salmon filets skin down on cookie sheet by clearing room with the vegetables.
- Place back in oven and cook for an additional 10min.